The Post Conviction Relief for Washington State – the PRP provides:
- A brief history of post-conviction relief in Washington State.
- An outline of the basic steps of how to file your Personal Restraint Petition.
- A convenient collection of relevant statutes, Superior Court Rules and Rules of Appellate Procedure, known as “RAP” rules.
- Winning PRP case law notes covering conviction and sentencing cases.
- Information on otherwise time-barred and second petitions.
- Glossary of legal materials.
- Forms for filing in the State Supreme Court, Court of Appeals and the Stata Superior Court
Please do not forget to add the inmate’s name, address and inmate id when completing the shipping address. Any failure to do this will result in a delay in shipping as we have to verify the details with you before sending out the book.