The Post Conviction Relief for Washington State – the PRP provides:
- A brief history of post-conviction relief in Washington State.
- An outline of the basic steps of how to file your Personal Restraint Petition.
- A convenient collection of relevant statutes, Superior Court Rules and Rules of Appellate Procedure, known as “RAP” rules.
- Winning PRP case law notes covering conviction and sentencing cases.
- Information on otherwise time-barred and second petitions.
- Glossary of legal materials.
- Forms for filing in the State Supreme Court, Court of Appeals and the Stata Superior Court.